Friday, January 1, 2010

Investment - Cambrigde Industrial Trust

Cambridge Industrial Trust is a REIT that invested in real estate which is mainly for industrial (including warehouse) purposes. It was one of the first few counters that I have invested. I have selected to invest in this counter for the following few reasons

1) Good Regular Dividend payout
2) Stable Income
3) High portfolio occupancy
4) Majority of the lease expires after 2013+

When I first bought this counter, the price is at $0.28 which is really a good buy since the approx. dividend per year is around $0.05. Since then I have increased my holdings from 2 lots to 5 lots. This counter have so far never failed me and continue to be performing very well in term of yield and capital gain.

The only downside that I see in this counter is its high gearing ratio. But I believe with the economy continues to improve in 2010; this counter will be able to continue to do well.


Present Price : $0.45
NTA : S0.60
Approx Yield : 10.7%

http://www.cambridge-itrust.com/

2 comments:

  1. I am a supporter for Cambridge too. :). Good start for a new blog. Keep it up. :)
    Do visit my investment blog @ http://myinvestmentportfolioinsingapore.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Freedom Achiever, I have read your blog and find it very useful. Hope you will like my blog.

    ReplyDelete