Saturday, July 10, 2010

Investment - Portfolio Summary (14 June 2010 to 9 July 2010)

After a 2 month overseas trip in Vietnam for work and a short hoilday trip in Shanghai, I finally have some time to update my blog and look at my porfolio.

This short hoilday trip to Shanghai was an interesting one.  I saw many of Singapore's big name setting up businesses in Shanghai.  For example, Captialland's Raffles City in 人民广场.. F&B companies such as Breadtalk and 美珍香 also have a strong presense in Shanghai.  I saw many Breadtalk and 美珍香 outlets in many parts of Shanghai.  You also can see DBS Buildings in 陆家嘴..

Ok.. Back to the porfolio, the porfolio did well for the past month when I am not around to go from a loss of around $200/- to a profit of $800/-.  I have decided to take profit by selling off CapitalComm and Comfort Delgro.  Cambridge will be releasing it report and dividend distribution soon on 15 July 2010.  I am also waiting for the report from GIL to see if the new management will be giving out dividend for the first half of the year before I decide whether to hold on to this counter.

At the moment, after selling off CapitalComm and Comfort Delgro, the porfolio is now on 60% cash and 40% equity.
List of Counter

SGX
Cambrigde - $0.500 (9 lots)
Digiland - $0.005 (100 lots)
GIL - $0.190 (14 lots)

Total Capital : $18,000
Total Cash : $11,231.66
Total Value : $18,891.66
Gain/(Loss) : $891.66

No comments:

Post a Comment