Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saving Tips - Market Place in this blog

I have started a new section in the blog called Market Place.  In this new section, I will be placing used item that I wish to sell as I no longer need them.  I believe a lot of you have the same problem as me, especially during  the new year period when you are doing spring cleaning.  You will a lot of things that are in good condition but you no longer need.  Instead of throwing it aways or selling it away to second hand shop at a very low price, you may as well post it on the internet to sell it at a much better price.  If any reader wish  to sell anything, you can email to me at saveforbetterlife@yahoo.com.sg and I will placed the item that you wish to sell in the market place for 1 week.  Please email me the following detail to me if you want to place your item for sales

Description of Item :
Selling Price :
Way of Communication :

Hope this new feature of this blog can help you guys........

No comments:

Post a Comment