Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saving Tips - Airport Lounge

I was at Hong Kong Airport recently and was waiting for my flight to Shanghai Pudong.  I was introduced to the airport lounge to rest as I still have to work for 6 hours for the flight.  For normal passenger, you have to pay around HK400 for a 2 hours rest in this lounge.  But if you have Amecian Express Credit Card, BOC Credit Card, etc, you will be allow to access the lounge Free of Charge.  I do have a BOC Credit Card but I never bring it this time with me thus I have not choice but to pay HK400 for my stay in the lounge.

I have been travelling frequently and noticed that owning some credit card will entitled you to access certain airport lounge free-of-charge.  So I will like to gather all this information and post it in this post so that we can share this information.  Please feel free to comments on this post if you have any information.

No comments:

Post a Comment